1. "Nothing but net" sounds great to a jump shooter, but to an equipment room manager? Not so much. Our rims and nets selection ensures that there's always another fixed or breakaway rim in store for when slow erosion or sudden damage puts your current goal into retirement.
2. Even a large basketball goal offset won't always keep driving guards or fast break floppers from hitting the pole. Pole and backboard pads offer pro-style protection for heads and bodies, including on 4- to 6-inch poles and 72-inch backboards.
3. Spalding basketballs are the industry standard -- they're the official balls of the NBA and WNBA. Spalding offers better handling and more bounce, plus Never Flat outdoor basketballs that maintain air pressure 10 times longer.
4. Sometimes you need the full package. Sometimes you need a role player. The backboards selection includes both backboard and rim combos and backboard-only options for replacing damaged equipment or upgrading to a new material or size.
5. Sorry, coaches: basketball carts are not like golf carts for sideline drivers. Our racks and wheeled ball carts offer ample storage and easy transport for team practice or individual shooting practice. Many can double as volleyball storage racks as well.
6. You've got an hour to practice free throws. But what that usually means is 30 minutes to shoot, and 30 minutes to chase rebounds. Put more time into your stroke by attaching one of our basketball ball returns for automatic rebounds.
7. Got too much equipment? We'll help you manage. Our storage solutions include ball carts and shooting racks, NCAA officially licensed drawstring backpacks with team logos, as well as multipurpose mesh bags that can hold anything from basketballs to training accessories.
8. An existing, cemented-in pole for a fixed backboard needn't interfere with your need for a lower-height rim. Our goal mounting kits include conversion systems for transitioning from a fixed goal to an adjustable-height goal.
9. Basketball goals need support, and so do the players who use them. Our knee supports, ankle supports, and braces offer comfortable, durable support for shin splints, sprains, and other low-grade stresses and strains that are always a part of the game.
10. They may not get a locker room, but scorekeepers do have a special place at BasketballGoals.com. Furnish your scorer's area with a scorer's table and possession indicator, or add two of our wireless basketball shot clocks with large LED numbers.